The Sports Central FaceOff - Thursday 11/14/13
This week's topics
- The NBA unveiled some new sleeved jerseys in a Christmas ad earlier today. Do you prefer your NBA jerseys sleeveless or sleeved?
- The people behind the NBA 2K14 video game had an interview with Michael Jordan and asked him who he would choose to play on his team in a pickup game. Jordan said: Scottie Pippin, Magic Johnson, James Worthy and Hakeem Olajuwon. Who's your squad?
- Highly touted fresman class in college hoops this year, we saw most of that on display the other night. Which would you build your team around with the first pick in the NBA draft?
- Deadspin is trying to buy an MLB HOF vote - stating if you're a 10 year member of the BWAA we want to give you cash in exchange for allowing our readers to fill out your ballot. Should the common fan have a say in MLB HOF voting?
- Brian Cashman tells Andy McCullough of the Newark Star Ledger the Yankees won't sign Brian Wilson because his agent told the team he won't shave his beard. Is the Yankees no-facial hair rule the dumbest rule tradition/rule in sports?