This week's topics:
- ProFootball Talk is reporting the Packers and Aaron Rodgers are closing in on a new contract that could go as high as $23M per year. If these details are true, is locking up Aaron Rodgers going to come at the cost of being able to do the same with Clay Matthews and BJ Raji?
- MLB suspended Tigers Minor Leaguer Cesar Carrillo for 100 games for his connection to the Biogenesis lab in Miami. Multiple reports are stating MLB has A-Rod and Ryan Braun in their sights now for a 50 game suspension. Has this now become a vendetta for MLB to fix what was overturned last season?
- Taylor Green now dealing with a hip injury and his chances of being on the Brewers opening day 25 man roster up in the air, does the Brewers bench concern you at all this season?
- Kyle Loshe is reportedly seeking a similar deal to Ryan Dempster's 2 year $26.5M deal with the Red Sox. The Brewers are still linked to Loshe along with the Rangers & Rockies. Is an annual salary of $13.5M and your 2013 first round pick too much to surrender for Loshe?
- What is your most memorable first round upset in the NCAA tournament?