- With the NBA trading deadline just six days away, what is the stance the Bucks will most likely take: stand pat, rebuild or add a player?
- If both answer rebuild: Which Buck is the most likely to be traded away?
- Ron Roenicke reportedly leaning towards batting Aoki leadoff and Weeks second, is this the way the lineup should be or would you reverse those two?
- Between Chris Narveson and Mark Rogers, which of the two do you see grabbing the fifth spot in the Brewers rotation?
- True or false, last night's loss in Minnesota cost the Badgers any chance of claiming at least a share of the Big Ten regular season championship
- There are seven teams within one game of the lead in the Big East (8-3: Syracuse, Georgetown, Marquette; 8-4: Notre Dame, Louisville, Pittsburgh; 7-4: UConn) which has the best change of winning the regular season conference Championship