Certain of our radio programs are available for download, to listen online or as subscriptions in iTunes
- To download a program, select the show you want from the list below. Then, right-click on the "Download" link, choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" and the mp3 file will download into the folder you select.
- To listen to a program online, click the audio button next to the show (if you do not see a popup with the audio player, make sure your browser's popup blocker isn't preventing the site from launching a popup)
- To subscribe to a show podcast, click on the "Subscribe on iTunes" link and follow the instructions on iTunes. If you do not have iTunes, you can download and install it here.
The most recent three podcasts for each show are listed below.
NEWS STORIES TO GO PODCAST
WISCONSIN AFTERNOON NEWS PODCAST
Wisconsin Afternoon News Podcast
- Alice in Dairyland Visits the Studio
- Bucks Future From a Seattle Perspective
- Katie Klein Joins WAN LIve