West Bend woman arrested, accused of driving drugged in deadly crash
A 28-year-old woman from West Bend has been arrested on allegations that she drove intoxicated and caused a deadly crash.
According to the Washington County Sheriff's Office, she was arrested on Wednesday.
A 70-year-old man died in the crash. It happened on January 23rd at the corner of County Highways A and M in the Town of Farmington.
The Sheriff's Office said the woman's vehicle rear-ended him, and he was pinned between his truck and trailer.
She could face charges of:
- Homicide by intoxicated use of a motor Vehicle
- Homicide while operating with a detectable amount of - restricted controlled substance
- Knowingly operating while suspended and cause death to another person
- Possession of controlled substance
- Possession of marijuana
- Possession of drug paraphernalia