Ozaukee Co. sets up anonymous tip line for underage drinking

CREATED Feb 27, 2014

  • Print

OZAUKEE COUNTY - There's a new way to combat underage drinking.

An anonymous tip line has been set up in Ozaukee County. People can call or text in tips about underage parties.

The line is sponsored in part by Starting Point of Ozaukee County. When someone calls the tip line, Starting Point will then contact the homeowner or party host directly.

Starting Point says that at no point will the caller be identified.

You can call the tip line at 262-751-5732