Carbon monoxide levels send 11 to hospital

CREATED Jul 15, 2013

  • Print
  • Video by wtmj.com

    Play

MILWAUKEE - Elevated carbon monoxide levels at a Milwaukee shoe store sent 11 people to the hospital Monday.

It happened near West Capitol Drive and West Fond du Lac Avenue in Milwaukee. No serious or life-threatening injuries were reported, according to the Milwaukee Fire Department. The victims were taken to the hospital as a precaution.

The elevated levels of carbon monoxide were caused by a tool being used to renovate the story.