5 arrested in Walworth County drug bust
WALWORTH COUNTY -- Five people are in custody after a heroin bust in Walworth County this week.
The arrests in Lake Geneva were part of an investigation into a group of suspects working together to sell heroin in the Lake Geneva and Delavan areas, according to Walworth County Sheriff's Office.
- Trisha J. Mohr, 34, Lake Geneva
- Matthew Brown, 31, Waukegan, Ill.
- Ernest F. Green, 29, Waukegan, Ill.
- Ashley J. Keller, 27, Lake Geneva
- Brian W. Zitzler, 33, Lake Geneva
The Walworth County drug unit expects to make more arrests in the investigation.