West Allis To Put Up Yard Signs at Underage Parties

Archived Content

  • Print

How do you prevent underage drinking parties? By telling everyone where the parties are taking place.

The West Allis Police Department plans to fight off underage drinking parties by putting up a yard sign where the party is taking place.

Basically, if police hear about a possible party, they'll call the parents.

If that doesn't work, then they'll put up a yard-sign.

More:  WestAllisNOW.com

Those signs will also go up outside homes where a party is already in progress.

Police tell WestAllisnow.com they expect the program to be a proactive way to prevent tragedies, like car crashes.