Milwaukee archdiocese to release another priest file
MILWAUKEE (AP) -- The Archdiocese of Milwaukee will release at least one more personnel file for a priest accused of sexual abuse.
The archdiocese released files for 42 priests earlier this month as part of a deal with sexual abuse victims suing it for fraud.
Another priest, Donald Musinski, wasn't added to the list of those with verified sexual abuse claims until after the archdiocese filed for bankruptcy in 2011.
Archdiocese spokesman Jerry Topczewski says Musinski's file has been turned over to the archdiocese's attorneys, who will work with victims' attorneys to decide which portions to make public.
Topczewski says work on that file just wasn't done in time for the July 1 release.
The deal also calls for the files of anyone added to the list later to be made public.