Franklin High back to normal after report of odorous smell
FRANKLIN - A Franklin Schools spokesperson says things are back to normal at Franklin High after a report of an odor which someone believed was natural gas.
Fire Department staff members escorted some students outside Franklin High School Thursday after someone said they found that gas.
However, We Energies spokesman Brian Manthey tells Newsradio 620 WTMJ's Jay Sorgi that natural gas did not cause the smell.
We Energies says they'll remain on the scene for now.
A spokeswoman for Franklin Schools says that all students have gathered either outside the school or in a contained area while fire department and utility crews look into the cause.