Report: Brewers GM hospitalized with scorpion sting
Doug Melvin. | Photo: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
MILWAUKEE - According to a published report, the Milwaukee Brewers' GM had to go to a hospital after a scorpion sting.
Journal Sentinel reporter and Newsradio 620 WTMJ "Brewers 360" contributor Tom Haudricourt says that Melvin went to grab a small bug with a piece of tissue, then was stung by what turned out to be the scorpion.
"I spent three hours in an emergency room in Scottsdale," Melvin said Thursday morning at the Brewers' Maryvale training complex. "My arm is still totally numb.