Young Milwaukee boy fights for life after fire

CREATED Feb. 17, 2013 - UPDATED: Feb. 17, 2013

  • Print
  • Video by wtmj.com

    video

MILWAUKEE - A young boy is fighting for his life after firefighters pulled him from a burning home on Milwaukee's south side Saturday morning.
 
The boy was revived twice by paramedics. They say he was found without a pulse.
 
He's listed in critical condition at Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa.
 
We're told his grandfather escaped the fire without injury. Fire officials say there were no smoke detectors in the house when the blaze broke out around 7:45 a.m.
 
A motorist alerted rescuers after seeing smoke coming from the home.
 
Authorities think the fire may be the result of an electrical failure but authorities are still investigating.