Food market recalls beef after E.coli cases
WATERTOWN - A market in Watertown has put out a voluntary recall on meat it put in its cases from mid-December through early January after three people got sick from E.coli.
Glenn's Market says it put out the recall for fresh ground beef, chuck and round that it grinded from Dec. 22 through Jan. 4.
The market said tha people ate some of the raw ground round they sold, then became ill.
According to the market, if people cook the meat to 160 degrees, it is safe to eat.
People are asked to call 920-261-2226 or click here if they want more information.