Germantown Police search for bank robber
GERMANTOWN - Germantown Police say they are searching for a robbery suspect who stole money from a bank there on Monday.
Police say the man pictured to the left robbed the M&I Bank on the 11100 block of West Mequon Road in Germantown.
According to police, the suspect did not use, display, or imply that he had a weapon. They don't know how much money he took from the bank.
He is described as 6' tall, 180 to 200 lbs., in his late 20's, with short, scruffy facial hair.
The suspect was wearing a baseball cap and a tan shirt with dark sleeves.
It is believed he was connected to other bank robberies in our area.
If you have information on these robberies, Germantown Police ask you to call them at 262-253-7780 or Washington County We-Tip at 1-800-232-0594.
The following are a list of bank robberies that could be connected to a serial bank robber:
· April 23, 2012 at Johnson Bank, 3928 60th Street, Kenosha
· May 5, 2012 at PNC Bank, 2356 W. Washington Street, West Bend
· May 18, 2012 at Hometown Bank, 245 N. Peters Avenue, Fond du Lac
· May 31, 2012 at M&I Bank, 1301 Hwy 175, Richfield
· June 11, 2012 at U.S. Bank, 1472 E. Sumnet Street, Hartford
· June 15, 2012 at National Exchange Bank & Trust, 326 E. 2nd Street, Westfield
· June 27, 2012 Associated Bank Oconomowoc
· July 3, 2012 Chase Bank located at 524 Genesee Street, Delafield
· July 9, 2012 M&I Bank Germantown