Report: Seven candidates may face Ryan in recall election
MILWAUKEE - The number of candidates who could take on Sheboygan Mayor Bob Ryan in a recall election stood at seven on Wednesday morning, according to a published report.
The Sheboygan Press says that many people met the 5:00 p.m. Tuesday deadline to turn in enough signatures to get on the ballot for the January 17th election.
Yes, high school senior Asher Heimermann, 18, is among them.
- Roberta Filicky-Peneski, 64, who has been part of the city's redevelopment authority
- Common Council President Jean Kittelson
- Mark Hermann, an employee at Brisco County Wood
- Erik Neave, 28, a musician
- Randy Schwoerer, the Harbor Center Business Improvement District Manager
- Former state representative Terry Van Akkeren.
Click here for more on this story from the Sheboygan Press.