Hire our Heroes
Are you a veteran looking for employment? Or an employer looking to hire veterans?
Join Today's TMJ4 for a hiring fair for veteran job seekers, active duty military members, Guard and Reserve members, and military and veteran spouses. This event is being held as a part of Wisconsin's Year of the Veteran and will be a one-of-a-kind FREE hiring fair for both employers and job seekers.
At this event, attendees will be able to:
- Visit with local, federal and/or state agencies that may have employment opportunities
- Visit with local employers about job opportunities
- Leave resumes or job applications with employers
- Have a short interview with employers about their job skills
- Apply for state and federal benefits
- Receive information and talk with representatives about loans, health care and education benefits
- Visit with local Office of Veterans Services staff, Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs staff and County Veteran Service officers
Date: Monday, Jan. 28
Time: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Location: Milwaukee County WAR Memorial Center
750 N. Lincoln Memorial Dr.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Job seekers only have to walk-in to attend.
Employers must register by contacting Stan Kogutkiewicz at (262) 695-7790 or Greg Williams at (414) 389-6293
If you need assistance registering, please contact us at email@example.com
This hiring event is being conducted by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs, the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development, the Department of Labor's Veterans' Employment and Training Service (DOL VETS), the Wisconsin Committee of the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), the American Legion, NBC News and other local partners.