Brewers Mini-Marathon adds 10K option
What are you doing during the Packers bye-weekend? How about something active. For the second consecutive year, the Brewers Mini-Marathon will take place in September. Saturday, September 28 at 7:00am to be specific.
The 13.1 mile course will leave from the plaza outside Miller Park and weave through the city of Milwaukee and back to the stadium. Participants will even be able to run around the warning track inside the stadium.
If the half-marathon idea is a bit much for you, there is also a 10K option that will take off and finish at the same place the half-marathon does.
Some other features of the day include:
- Scenic and unique courses past, around and THROUGH many Milwaukee landmarks! The races will begin and end at Miller Park, including an opportunity to run inside, along the playing field warning track. There will be terrific course support with Aid Stations serving water & Gatorade, Misting Stations, and entertainment along the route.
- Each registrant will receive a FREE Brewers ticket voucher to a regular season game in April or May of 2014! (Games will be subject to availability and exclusions may apply.
- Tech shirts and medals for all participants. Plus, awards for top performers in each male and female age category.
- Plenty of FREE and convenient parking for racers and spectators near the start and finish lines.
- Chance for spectators to watch racers run through Miller Park while being shown on the scoreboard, in addition to other locations throughout the course.
- Fantastic post-race tailgate party at Miller Park with live music, FREE beer and great food!
- Fundraising opportunities to support the MACC Fund and the chance to win amazing PRIZES.
For more information, and registration details, CLICK HERE.