America Is Not The Government
Marco Rubio's blockbuster speech at CPAC is a must view and earned him our winner of the day. Today's losers are residents of the City of Milwaukee who are, because of the misplaced priorities of their elected officials, seeing their streets crumble beneath their feet (and cars).
Our free Key Reads post has a load of information, as always, including highlights from many speeches at CPAC. We also bring you the best of the web, like:
- 2,000 illegals released at the border (Daily Caller)
- Dem plan could backfire on Fallone, Act 10 (Media Trackers)
- Conservatives go after Sen. Dale Schultz (Cap Times)
- WI election officials breaking the law (Wisconsin Reporter)
- Reuters editor arrested on hacking charges (LA Times)
Meanwhile, deliberations over the proposed state budget are set to begin soon. We asked prominent conservatives across the state what they thought should happen to Governor Walker's education reform plans, and also what they thought actually would happen.
Check out their responses and then let us know your thoughts as well. The conversation continues, 24/7 atwww.RightWisconsin.com