RightWisconsin Launch: January 28
After three months of work behind the scenes, it's almost here.
We are launching RightWisconsin on Monday, January 28th.
For now, our website merely archives our informative Daily Briefing emails. That will change on January 28th.
The new RightWisconsin website will be a 24/7 online forum, social network and distribution channel for conservative ideas.
The web will contain a mix of advertiser-supported and subscription-based material.
- We give you the key reads, and then tee up the conversations you'll have for the rest of the day.
- Daily perspective essays from and a host of leading conservatives.
- A constantly-updated blog, dailytakes
- A social media feed unlike anything seen before.
- The ability to participate in a forum that never powers down, never signs off. Engage with conservatives from across the state, really across the country who care about Wisconsin.
Because we didn't want to burden people with obnoxious pop up ads, and automatically playing video ads, There will be a modest subscription fee to access some of this great content.
But next week, Daily Briefing recipients will find out how to access all the content, for free, during our Founders week.
Well have more details next week, but to get access to the premium content for that first week, you're going to have to sign up for those free Daily Briefings. It's easy to do, you can even use your Facebook account, but even if you don't do Facebook, it's a simple process. Sign up and we send you the Daily Briefings Monday through Friday.