Medical crews had to assist a fan who was struck by a foul ball during Monday night's Milwaukee Brewers game against Atlanta.
- USA's victory in Women's World Cup inspiring future generation of soccer stars
- 'It's unimaginable': Mother who lost two children to gun crime pleads for violence to stop
- Developers preview 'Building 29' in revamped Pabst Brewery complex
- How your heart deals with the heat
- Matt Mueller reviews two summer sequels
- Charles Benson on Gov. Walker's campaign
- Two-year-old drowns during family gathering on Wisconsin island
- Stella & Chewy's recalls some pet food products
- Leaders split on how to stop violence after deadly holiday weekend
- Juvenile in custody after 14-year-old shot & killed
- Dying Wisconsin soldier campaigns for fellow veterans
- Milwaukee Police patrol by car, bike, boat to ensure safety on fireworks night
- Governor Walker celebrates at Menomonee Falls parade ahead of campaign launch
- Milwaukee kicks off holiday weekend with spectacular fireworks display
- Backlash grows over Wisconsin GOP plan to weaken open records law
- Officers help blind man stranded by MCTS bus strike
- City unveils proposals for 'Lakefront Gateway Plaza' design competition
- Bus drivers, union supporters rally outside County Executive Abele's home
- 11-year-old seriously hurt in hit-and-run crash
- Marquette law professor talks Scott Walker's chances of winning the presidency
- Kenosha's police chief takes the stand in case of planted evidence
- Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn reappointed to new four-year term
- Eager campers stake out spots before Friday night's fireworks
- 'It's pretty neat:' Many in Walker's hometown excited for imminent presidential run
- Packers' Datone Jones suspended for first game of 2015 season
- Waukesha mayor: Walker announcement an 'historic moment' for city and state
- Man Shoots off Firework From Top of His Head, Dies Instantly
- Mother of Baby Girl Found on Side of Road Arrested
- Space Probe Detects Features on Comet Suitable for Alien Life
- Why Suspected SF Killer Kept Coming Back to the City
- NASCAR Race Ends With Scary Crash
- Russian Bombers Intercepted on Independence Day
- How a Man Miraculously Found His Wife's Lost Dollar Bill
- Here's What Happens Next in Greece
- Donald Trump Deletes Tweet About Jeb Bush's Wife
- Suspect in SF Pier Death Says Shooting Was an Accident
- Hammer May Have Been Used in Florida Doctor's Murder
- Royals Turn Out as Princess Charlotte Gets Christened
- Watch Drifting Baby Rescued Out at Sea
- Kelly Rutherford Reunited with Two Children, Says 'It's Emotional'
- Woman Adopts Sick Dog, Brings Him On Final Adventures
- 1st Look at Hideout Hints at How Escapees Survived
- The Actress Hugh Jackman Is Not 'Allowed to Work With'
- Police: Maryland Boy Dies After Being Beaten for Eating Cake
- Man Flies Balloon-Powered Lawn Chair Over Canada
- No Injuries, Evidence of Shooting at Walter Reed Medical Center
- 1 Four More Years? Really?
- 2 What's up with all the shark attacks?
- 3 Was a shark spotted in Lake Michigan?
- 4 How Did 48,412,583 Folks Find This Video Before I Did?
- 5 Maybe He Thought ISIS Was Getting Ready To Invade Miami Beach
- 6 Charles Benson on Gov. Walker's campaign
- 7 Traveling beer garden
- 8 Win the Classic Free Ride at our Events!
- 9 American hero Chad Fleming coming to Milwaukee
- 10 Local artists shine at the Big Gig
Wisconsin's Morning News
Wisconsin's Morning News : Jeff Mayers on budget process
Gene Mueller's Blog: How Did 48,412,583 Folks Find This Video Before I Did?
Wisconsin's Morning News: Matt Mueller reviews two summer sequels
Wisconsin's Morning News: Charles Benson on Gov. Walker's campaign
Last Night on Wisconsin's Morning News: Stephen Colbert hosts Public Access show
Wisconsin's Morning News: New arena out of WI Budget
More Stories »
Wisconsin's Afternoon News
Wisconsin's Afternoon News: American hero Chad Fleming coming to Milwaukee
Wisconsin's Afternoon News: Local artists shine at the Big Gig
Wisconsin's Afternoon News: Kenny Wayne Shepherd stops by WTMJ
More Stories »
- More Stories »
Green Bay Packers News
- More Stories »